Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers’ campaign is seeking a highly-motivated Research Assistant for his re-election campaign. The 2022 Wisconsin Gubernatorial race will be one of the top targeted Governor’s races in the country.
Location: Based in Madison, Wisconsin
Salary: $3,200 – $3,500/month, plus benefits
Reports To: Research Director
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Application Deadline: Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
To Apply: Send your resume to [email protected] with *Research Assistant* as subject line
- Assisting with opposition research projects as assigned by Research Director.
- Fact checking.
- Other items as assigned.
- Prior experience in campaign research as an intern or staff member either with a campaign, consulting firm, or political committee is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated research skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to write, edit, and fact check with precision and calm on deadline.
- A pro-active self-starter who can take direction/work as part of a team, but who can also be trusted to independently produce error-free research.
- Growth Mindset – ability to take and implement feedback.
- Relentlessly Goal Oriented – enjoys working toward and achieving ambitious goals. Keeps calm in stressful situations. Has the capacity and willingness to work long hours during peak season, rolling up their sleeves and getting the work done.
- Cultural Competency – able to build authentic relationships across lines of difference, such as race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, class, ability, gender identity, citizenship status, or other identities. Understands how to take an inclusive lens into all aspects of work.
Tony for Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we deeply value having an inclusive and diverse team. We especially encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ people, transgender and gender non-conforming people, and people with disabilities to apply.