Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers’ campaign is seeking motivated Regional Political Directors for his re-election campaign for Northwest Wisconsin. The 2022 Wisconsin Gubernatorial race will be one of the top targeted Governor’s races in the country.
Salary: $4,000 – $5,000/ month, plus benefits
Reports to: Deputy Political Director
Start Date: 05/30/2022
Application Deadline: 05/20/2022 (Applications are considered on a rolling basis. Deadlines may be shortened or extended as necessary. There is no guarantee this posting will remain open until the deadline or be closed on the deadline. This is a suggested timeframe based on organization needs.)
To Apply: Send your resume to [email protected] with *NW Regional Political Director* as subject line
- Manage and strengthen political relationships with allies, elected officials, candidates, county parties, and supporters in your region
- Provide resources, support, and information to allies across your region
- Act as a conduit between what is happening on the ground and the senior campaign staff
- Attending community events
- Work with allies, county party leaders, and supporters to identify opportunities for the campaign to engage with the community through campaign events
- Staff surrogate events as needed
- Identify storytellers and validators in community
- Responsibilities as assigned
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- At least one cycle of political work experience, demonstrating an ability to make smart, strategic decisions when faced with difficult political circumstances
- Highly organized and committed to detail
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Willing to relocate and travel within your region
- Reliable cell phone and vehicle for travel
- Growth Mindset – ability to take and implement feedback.
- Cultural Competency – able to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues, voters, and volunteers who identify as POCI and across lines of difference.
- An understanding of the Wisconsin landscape is a plusTony for Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we deeply value having an inclusive and diverse team. We especially encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ people, transgender and gender non-conforming people, and people with disabilities to apply.