Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers’ campaign is seeking a motivated Advance Director for his re-election campaign. The 2022 Wisconsin Gubernatorial race will be one of the top targeted Governor’s races in the country.
Location: Madison, WI
Salary: $5,000 – $7,000, plus benefits
Reports to: Operations Director
Start Date: ASAP
Application Deadline: 5/31/22. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
To Apply: Send your resume to [email protected] with “Advance Director” as subject line
- Create and maintain event budgets
- Plan and build a variety of events and tours across the state of Wisconsin
- Oversee setup and staging for all major campaign events
- Travel to and coordinate with the team to staff and run campaign events
- Coordinate and oversee logistics for campaign events with Operations Director and Scheduling Assistant
- Coordinate with communications and digital departments for coverage of events
- Manage event ordering and vendor relationships
- Assist in general office management and campaign logistics
- Ability to maintain a work schedule that will vary based on the needs of the campaign and will require evening and weekend work over the course of the election cycle
- Aid in operations staff recruitment and interview processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience in an operation, campaign management, advance, or event management role
- Desire to fight for Democratic values and to re-elect Governor Evers
- Natural problem-solver with the ability to evaluate, create and implement solutions to challenges on the fly
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and be able to handle interacting, both internally and externally, with a wide variety of people and personalities
- Trustworthy and reliable with confidential information
- Growth Mindset – ability to take and implement feedback.
- Cultural Competency – able to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues, voters, and volunteers who identify as POCI and across lines of difference
Tony for Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we deeply value having an inclusive and diverse team. We especially encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ people, transgender and gender non-conforming people, and people with disabilities to apply.